The annual international exhibition in the field of power electronics and converter technology PCIM Europe 2017 was held from 16 to 18 May 2017 in Nuremberg (Germany). 465 companies and organizations from many countries took part in this exhibition.
PJSC Elektrovipryamitel presented exposition of its standard and innovative products at the main exhibition on power electronics in Europe. Visitors had an increased interest to following products:
- light-triggered thyristor series for phase control,
- high-voltage diodes and thyristors for voltage up to 10 000 V,
- high-current commutators for pulse applications for currents up to 400 kA,
- IGBT-modules with increased isolation voltage up to 15 kV,
- hybrid Si-SiC IGBT modules,
- fast switching thyristor series for induction melting,
- diode-thyristor modules, etc.
Specialists of PJSC Electrovipryamitel within 3 days of the exhibition held productive meetings with regular customers, potential consumers, and entered into partnerships with new companies.
It was held a conference within the framework of exhibition. Technical specialists of Electrovipramitel presented reports in the field of power electronics, which reflect the results of joint scientific and technical activities with the specialists from Mordovian State University:
- Reliability Improving of Power Semiconductor Discharge Switch by Means of LTJT Technology,
- MMC AISiC as alternative for molybdenum in power press-pack semiconductor design. Investigations of electric conductivity properties of AlSiC.
In general, participation in the PCIM Europe 2017 exhibition made it possible to make sure once again that chosen directions of development at our enterprise correspond to the world trends of power electronics, and the products produced by our plant are competitive, reliable and they continue to be in demand with the European consumers.
Once again, we express our gratitude to all visitors and guests of our stand for their interest to our products and useful communications.
You can find all information about new products presented at PCIM Europe 2017 at our website www.elvpr.ru in the section "Highlights".